TRBgraphicsTRBgraphics

Skype
TRBgraphics

All 12 art Reviews

Realistic Pokemon - Venonat Realistic Pokemon - Venonat

I like how you used your imagination to draw details on the Pokemon. For example, the eyes look like insect eyes.

britsie1 responds:

Thanks :)

pika pika

A very playful image, I like how you got the pikachu to have an expression.

Digital Painting 012 - abstract pond Digital Painting 012 - abstract pond

I like it, but to me, the brush strokes are too big. Still, great work!

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks! The idea was to create an image with as little strokes as possible, which means using big strokes

Digital Painting 019 - Blues Digital Painting 019 - Blues

A beautiful night, with the feel of open air, and space.

MACGYVR responds:

Im still trying to figure out where the light is coming from lol

Explosions and Explosions Explosions and Explosions

Ok, but by itself, I wouldn't say it's really good. It would be a nice piece of art when it has a background. That is just my feeling.

The Midnight Silence The Midnight Silence

A beautiful painting, with a mysterious feel to it. The small light of the fire compared to the huge, dark world gives a scene of loneliness.

Tree Scenery Tree Scenery

I like the feel of a wild plain, with nothing but plants. But the grass doesn't feel realistic, and the sky would be better with clouds. But overall, I like it.

Tinman Tinman

I liked the dark and mysterious feel to this piece. Also, a great use of lighting.

No Daughter of Mine No Daughter of Mine

Great! The big Rhino as a ferocious feel, with those eyes. I like the contrast between the small animals, and the big deadly one.

sky dragon sky dragon

A great dragon overall, however it feels kind of plain with nothing in the background. With the saddle, it feels like it should be in a different pose, maybe with something on it's back. But the design looks cool.